- In one God - the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by divine inspiration, contain all truth necessary for faith and Christian living.
- That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil.
- That the finally unrepentant are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- To be saved from sin one must repent and believe in the saving work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- After becoming a Christian, the Holy Spirit leads one into a deeper work of grace called sanctification.
- That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the work He does in the human heart.
- In the return of our Lord, in the resurrection of the dead, and in the final judgement.
- 9:30am - Discipleship Classes for all ages
- 10:40am - Morning Worship
- 6:00pm - Evening Worship
- Sunday Night Life
- Traditional Service
- Children's & Teen Bible Quizzing Practices
Wednesday at 7pm
- Southwest Kidz Classes (Birth - 5th Grade)
- R!OT Youth Ministry Service (6th-12th Grade)
- Adult Bible Study